Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 19: Theme- Animals



Today's creative challenge theme is animals and it's in honor of one of my favorite contemporary cartoonists Matthew Diffee.  Matt's a terrific artist with a great sense of humor so today create some incredible, fun art works based on animals!

I also really recommend checking out Matt's work and joining his mailing list because if you do he'll send you out a free doodle like the one above.  I have two in my home because I forced family members to join, I'm that dedicated.  Matt also has a great new book out titled Hand Drawn Jokes for Smart Attractive People which features the drawing above along with many of his classics from the New Yorker magazine.  There's also a terrific Moth story that Matt shared which was recently aired on the Moth podcast (by the way also check out the Moth- they are terrific, I recently attended and told a story myself in New York City) check it out below!


No comments:

Post a Comment